51 Ackerman Crescent, Red Deer T4R 3B3
FULLY LOADED !
This house features all the bells and whistles of an upscale executive home.
Built in 2002, this home offers 1232 square feet on the main level alone, and with a walk-out lower level that bright living space is doubled for you.
For your comfort and convenience, here are some of the upgrades:
- 4 sets of garden doors leading out to the back yard, 2 on each level!
- Hardwood flooring across the main floor
- Oak cabinetry
- Granite countertops and backsplash throughout the kitchen and main baths
- Gas stove in the kitchen
- Custom pantry with soft close doors and soft slide drawers
- Stainless Steel appliances throughout
- Gas fireplace in the living room with upgraded oak mantle
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 3 piece ensuite bath
- In-Floor Heat throughout the lower level and in the attached garage
- Central Air
- Water softener system
- Custom window blinds
- Custom roller shutters on the outside of west facing windows
- Duradeck low maintenance deck runs the length of the main floor, with access from the kitchen and the master bedroom
- One year old roof shingles!
Sitting on a quiet crescent in the upscale neighborhood of Aspen Ridge, this property is an easy walk to the grocery store, bank, restaurants and shops. With a park and playground very close by and a school bus stop just steps from the house, its a great location for the kids as well.
Check out the map just to see how awesome this location is:
Come inside and take a look:
Make this your new home!
This Fully Loaded Bi-Level Walkout Home
is offered for sale
Call Pam today to organize your own private showing of this amazing property.
Because Helping You is What I Do