66 Jewell Street, Red Deer, T4P 3W3
2 Storey Family Home with Room to Grow
A former SHOW HOME from CAROLINA HOMES in Red Deer, this spacious 2 story home offers great spaces and great value.
- 1833 square feet above ground
- An open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, plenty of counter space to work with and a WALK-THROUGH PANTRY
- Spacious dining area overlooking the back yard with access to the back deck
- THREE SIDED FIREPLACE separates the dining room and living room
- Gleaming LAMINATE FLOORING looks great and is very durable
- 2 Piece POWDER ROOM offers convenience on the main floor
- MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY with high end front loading machines
- BONUS ROOM at the top of the stairs offers valuable additional family space
- THREE BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS, all a good size, keeps the family on the same floor for sleeping
- MASTER BEDROOM with ENSUITE and WALK-IN-CLOSET
- FULL BATHROOM upstairs
- BASEMENT is unfinished and ready for your future growth
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- FENCED AND LANDSCAPED YARD with beautiful mature trees
- DECK AND PAVING STONES PATIO, garden shed, and children's play structure
- WELL MAINTAINED PROPERTY with new roof shingles in 2017, newer appliances and a freshly stained deck
- IMMACULATELY CLEAN and move in ready!
Check out the Location:
Just a few steps from the playground and green space, a few blocks from a convenience store, pharmacy, restaurants and a spa, and easy access to Taylor Drive, this 'jewel' of a home sits right where you need it.
Come on Inside and Take a Tour:
Outside Spaces -
A nice big deck just outside the dining room, a paving stones patio with a firepit, a children's play centre to keep the kids occupied, a storage shed for the yard equipment, and just enough lawn leftover to enjoy.
All this for only
Want to know more? Maybe take a look in person?
Call Pam any time at 403-302-3596